New update of Age of Magic will be available in less than two weeks!
And today we’d like to lay the foundation for a new tradition: let’s publish the 1.5 patch notes way before the release!
Next version of Age of Magic is going to include:
- Campaign Act V — Roland and his companions are journeying on the ice-bound remnant.
- New mode — Challenges. It is a special game mode where mini-campaigns begin on a particular day of the week. Every mini-campaign requires a specific set of heroes. In contrast to the events, challenges can be passed with Memory Spheres.
- New Event! You will learn what exactly the Demons had been searching for on the remnant of the Arekhon Undead. The igneous Succubus will be given as a reward to all those who are lucky enough to complete the event entirely!
- ️All heroes of the Demon faction are getting stronger;
- ️ Items will be giving a more steady boost to a hero’s characteristics;
- ️ Rarity and Level will be having a stronger effect on heroes’ basic stats;
- ️ Most Shards in Shop will become cheaper!
- ️AI (artificial intelligence) is becoming much smarter:
- AI will be taking DOT and multiple strike skills into account;
- AI will be choosing the most appropriate target to attack: heroes with high damage and low health, healers, etc.;
- Choosing a target AI to attack while the auto-battle mode is on is going to become more comfortable;
- ️ Some skills will be used more rationally:
- Blood Priest won’t be committing suicide with Black Sacrifice nor be killing allies with Cry of the Void;
- Taunt abilities will be activated when there is the maximal amount of enemy heroes on the battlefield.
- The Tomb of Horrors’ balance will be adjusted in accordance with the Demons’ buff, AI improvement and the possibility to add the 6th hero into your squad.
- You will be given Gold for the full completion of the Tomb of Horrors!
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.